10 Reasons to believe it might be spring in Iowa.
10. The snow is almost all gone, still some in shaded places.
9. Little bits of green are showing in the grass and the garden.
8. Our next door neighbor whose yard is a terrible mess is getting ready to put in his usual fabulous vegetable garden.
7. The neighbor behind us who tends his yard like a Japanese gardner got his lawn mower out today..... and he put his snow blower away.
6. Neighbor behind us's wife has clothes out on the line.
5. The pond at the farm is ice free.
4. The birds are singing cheerfully.
3. Dear husband is spending most days working at the farm. (Clearing brush in the conservation easement.)
2. Dear Daughter in Law, Guinevere, has new kids (baby goats) arriving in her dairy herd.
1. It is 71 degrees here today.