Saturday, June 20, 2009

Artarazzi challenge #28




Artarazzi has digital art challenges every week.

Here is the original photo:


Here is my entry: New Mexico Dreaming


The colors in the original photo reminded me of the many photos I have from New Mexico. I added some scenes from San Augustin an almost ghost town in north eastern New Mexico. I used images of a crumbling old ruin of a house, a church, and a cemetery stone from 1888. I also have superimposed a scene from Chaco canyon. The woman's face is from a collage I did years ago. I Can't remember her name now.


2 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Susan -- that's just my style! :) I LOVE the Southwest and New Mexico has a special place in my heart. Thanks for all the great memories -- you made such a stunning digital collage. :)

Happy creating,
Birgit

stamp and scrape said...

Reminds me of a film strip, with clippings of fond cameos. Great work, thanks for sharing.
Ros